1. Send us a layout of your restaurant. A copy of the existing laminated map with your
notations on it will be best. Tell us exactly how you want the tables and layout
represented. The best panel maps are relational and not necessarily to scale. Put
restaurant landmarks like planters, walls, bathrooms, bar areas, patios, isles, and names
and labels or rooms and dining areas.
2. Send us information about where you want to put the panels.
Please review the "2/3's rule" of
panel placement. This "2/3's rule" panel used mainly by host staff and managers
is the key panel to properly place. If you do this correctly the system will almost
effortlessly give you the outstanding results (less wait time, more customers seated per
hour, lower labor costs, better customer service) other restaurants have achieved. You can
expect a call from us to clarify how many panels you need and where they will be located.
The thin dimensions and picture like frame make placing a panel almost anywhere very easy.
Try the best spots for the host staff first before choosing alternated locations farther
away from host staff. The hosts are the key staff people because if they use the system
then all the other staff will use the system. Take our word for this because we have seen
the system installed correctly many times and have lived through enough panels installed
in less that optimal locations.
3. Once the tables and panels are set we will send you a proposal.
4. To order your system, send to us 25% of total price as a down payment and fax back
the signed proposal.
5. Within 2-3 days of receipt of down payment on the system, we will fax to you the
artwork for the system. If all looks correct, sign the artwork and indicate
"accepted" and fax it back. If changes need to be made, mark them on the artwork
and fax it back. We will repeat his until we have your restaurant exactly like you want.
6. Once the artwork is approved, we will start production of your system. In 7-10 days
we will ship the system for installation.
7. During the system's production we will schedule with
you when we can do the installation. Most installation can be completed in one day. It is
best is if the system can be pre-wired prior to when the panels are installed. In new
construction wiring is best done before the drywall is put up and the finish out is
8. Training materials are included with the system and are most staff can set up their
own brief training meeting before the shift starts. The system will work best if
management sets some simple rules to start with then let the staff try working with the
system. To start with try to determine the hosts needs first and work from there through
the other staff. If you follow this management and staff can easily determine the most
correct communication needs and necessary protocols. If you prefer to have a TABLECHECK
systems trainer we can make those arrangement . For training suggestions or rule
suggestions please call us a TABLECHECK. We can advise you based upon our experience with
many other successful restaurant installations.
9. We will be able to monitor you during the first shifts you have the system running
and can be helpful if you have questions or need to work through a problem. Call us, we
would be happy to talk to you.